Project Manager of National Accounts
The Project Manager position ensures that all our stakeholders (network leaders, leadership teams, frontline staff, supervisors, financial coaches, staff attorneys, policy partners) successfully adopt the financial security ecosystem. This role is responsible for fully managing nonprofit service providers within an ecosystem, supporting them to implement Change Machine, and providing ongoing support to ensure they fully adopt ecosystem strategies into their service models. This position serves as an integral resource for partners by aligning and providing access to all of the resources in an ecosystem and serving as the main point of contact for all stakeholders. The Project Manager of National Accounts will report to the Assistant Director of National Accounts.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience managing large scale projects, including the ability to deftly manage different stakeholders at various stages of recruitment and implementation. The candidate should have management experience, and ideally specific experience in supporting projects and staff in several states.
- Lead Program Ground Management
- Monitor achievement of program outcomes in the following areas: financial coaching, frontline staff financial security, and organizational development and progress.
- Promote project evaluation efforts by defining evaluation goals and key questions in conjunction with the Assistant Director.
- Work with the Clinic’s and ecosystem partners’ data and evaluation teams to manage data collection and ensure data is reported correctly and accurately.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders in the ecosystem and serve as the primary contact with ecosystem partners to answer questions and concerns.
- Manage allocation of Clinic resources across multiple functional (i.e. training) areas.
- Run weekly individual and group check-in meetings with staff members.
- Lead Organizational Change for Ecosystem Partners
- Support partners through training and organizational development sessions to successfully integrate financial security into day-to-day programming and meet the partners’ goals.
- Engage partners on an ongoing basis to promote their active participation in the project and maximization of the resources in the ecosystem.
- Gather feedback from partners and deliver insights to Change Machine team to identify areas of improvement on the Change Machine platform to support ecosystems.
- Collect relevant data, customer success stories, and other accomplishments to communicate the impact of the ecosystem.
- Manage Collection and Marketing of Ecosystem Best Practices and Accomplishments
- Make periodic presentations and training to ecosystem partners and at public forums.
- Prepare external reports based on evaluation results to appropriate stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to draft, research and document best practices for future replication including year-end reports and white papers
- Coordinate the external relations for the initiative, including serving as the primary interface with the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, and work with the Clinic’s communications team to develop a marketing approach for initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree (MBA, MPA, JD) would be a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing projects and/or program with specific design practices, processes, and procedures--especially in data-heavy, outcomes-focused contexts.
- A demonstrated commitment to nonprofits is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Workforce development programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Focused on results and targets, understands what resources are needed to reach them and create plans for challenges and setbacks.
- Ability to create an environment where feedback is welcome and lead a process in which feedback is incorporated for continuous quality improvement.
- Energetically leads programs with enthusiasm and can build team spirit.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently but with the judgment to know when to seek guidance.
- Flexibility and adaptability to address concerns in a dynamic environment.
- Looking to make a long-term commitment.
- The position can be remote.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume on the workable platform that specifically addresses the following questions:
- What demonstrated project management experience would you be able to bring to this position?
- How does this position fit into your overall career trajectory?
Salary: Minimum salary is $58,500 but may be higher depending on relevant and direct experience with a generous benefits package.